Monday, May 13, 2013

it's time

Many times as we go through life people ask us questions about our dreams, our desires, how we view success. As we grow and mature many times the answers to these questions will change or vary depending on where we are in our lives. Very seldom do we take the time to get out of ourselves and circumstances to get the big picture view of what Abba has for our lives. I have been discovering for me that anything I desire or have vision for can only be achieved by developing a deeper more intimate relationship with Him. The things that He has for me requires that I invest of my self with my time and my heart and that I maintain an obedient lifestyle. I think that Abba is calling many of us deeper in this season, the question is are you willing to do what it takes to get there?
Psalms 42:1-2 A white-tailed deer drinks from the creek; I want to drink God, deep draughts of God. I'm thirsty for God-alive. I wonder, “Will I ever make it— arrive and drink in God’s presence?”

No comments:

Post a Comment