Monday, November 4, 2013

kids and fruit...not what you think

It's an awesome thing to see and hear about your"kids" walking out their destinies and using the gifts that Abba placed in them and realizing their identity in Him. When you can bear fruit that bears fruit there is success and His Kingdom will be added to.

3 John 1:2-4 "Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in every way and [that your body] may keep well, even as [I know] your soul keeps well and prospers. In fact, I greatly rejoiced when [some of] the brethren from time to time arrived and spoke [so highly] of the sincerity and fidelity of your life, as indeed you do live in the Truth [the whole Gospel presents]. I have no greater joy than this, to hear that my [spiritual] children are living their lives in the Truth."

No comments:

Post a Comment