Thursday, October 31, 2013

Getting a little wound up here.

Getting a little wound up here.
Isaiah 55:8-11 “I don’t think the way you think.The way you work isn’t the way I work.” God’s Decree. “For as the sky soars high above earth, so the way I work surpasses the way you work, and the way I think is beyond the way you think.
Just as rain and snow descend from the skies and don’t go back until they’ve watered the earth, Doing their work of making things grow and blossom, producing seed for farmers and food for the hungry, So will the words that come out of my mouth not come back empty-handed. They’ll do the work I sent them to do, they’ll complete the assignment I gave them.
I was reading these verses this morning and when I got to the part where God says that His word will not come  back empty handed or void,but "They’ll do the work I sent them to do, they’ll complete the assignment I gave them." When I read this I heard Him say "you are My word that I am speaking of, you and the rest of my saints. I spoke you into existence I breathed life and My Spirit into you, you are My message to the people I love, My desire is that all have the opportunity to know Jesus and to have a relationship with Me, through Him. As Paul says in 2 Corinthians you are a living epistle of Christ, you are to carry His message to the lost and broken, you are to bring His healing and reconciliation to Me, you are to reveal the loving heart of their heavenly Father this is reflected through compassion and love not through judgment."
Needless to say I'm a little wound up in my spirit this morning, partially due to excitement for what He is about to do. But also because of some conviction thinking about what letter people read when they see me, the Lord knows I need help, but also know He is willing to give it.
2 Corinthians 3:3 clearly you are an epistle of Christ, ministered by us, written not with ink but by the Spirit of the living God, not on tablets of stone but on tablets of flesh, that is, of the heart

No comments:

Post a Comment